The land for the camp was first purchased by the Fullers in 1952, and a year later they opened "Fullers Iowana Camp". Then, in 1972, Joyce and Leo Sylander took over and ran the business. In 1987 it was purchased by Colin and Dorothy Ross, and then in 2002 Tom and Judi Heitoff took ownership and renamed to "Pakwash Lake Camp".
Kim Budweg and Denis Grenier purchased Pakwash Lake Camp from Tom and Judi Heitoff on April 21, 2006, and still operate it today. The following newspaper clipping provides a summary of the history of the camp.
Pakwash Lake Camp
Ear Falls, Ontario, Canada P0V1T0 Ph: 807-222-3353 Toll Free: 1-888-PAKWASH(725-9274) Email
Copyright Pakwash Lake Camp 2019 - all rights reserved